GI JOE RPG Launch

Custom Princes of the Apocalypse 5e 2024 Rules. Paid game Free session 0

Little about me: My name is Jerry I have been GMing for 8 years. Professionally GMing for about 6 years now. I started running paid games at larp events and eventually at rpg in a castle. I began at startplayinggames over a year ago. And have completed 1 full campaign from 1 to 15. I use some homebrew rules and custom content. All to give my players the best agency, emersion, and fun. One of the best compliments I have gotten. A Veteran player stated that they felt like their character's journey was the best they ever had wile playing an rpg. I can't wait to meet you and hopefully say the same.

System: D&D 5e 2024 Rules: with some homebrew and bonus content.

Cost: $25 per person per 3 hour session

Time: Wednesdays 6:30pm est weekly

Platform: fantasy grounds unity, discord, i also have a premium syrinscape account

Adventure: Princes of the Apocalypse starting at 3rd level and going to 15th. Welcome to the Dessarin Valley in the Forgotten Realms. Basically the wild west of D&D. Adventurers are always needed in this region of the world. With undead, orc raids, and occurances of elemental magic. Bandits with fire swords, soldiers with rock like skin, or even a local fisherman getting powers over water. Rumors of Cultists of Elemental Evil stir in the land. Are you ready to take up arms, form a guild, and take on an epic adventure.

https://startplaying.games/adventure...295p7f6kqdaksk
    Last edited by jerryexplainsitall; Today at 03:21.

Thread Information