Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Warlock class has been nerfed by Wizards, but it was DELETED from my campaing.

After updating fantasy grounds and saying "NO" to the new rules (2024) i've experienced many problems:
    - all my maps from house of laments (Ravenloft) went blank, but I managed to fix it by dropping the asset on the map.
    - Some of my players lost their characters, but it was a problem of ownership that I managed to fix.
    - Warlocks went blank in the character wizard, making it difficult to level up them.
    - I had problems with the terminal popping up in my face each time I opened a NPC sheet.
    - One of my players didn't received the effect from Astral Monk Path.

Tried to make a new campaing, unabled every single extension and that was the results.

- A new campaing doesn't seem to be bugged, everything is working fine.
    - Without extensions, changing the theme, reloading my books, nothing seemed to fix those issues in my main campaing.

Warlock is still in the classes tab.
    The issue is with the Character Wizard.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That last image doesn't appear to be faulty. Leveling up only displays the class(es) the player has from their sheet and hitting the level up button will then display the features the character will gain from that new level.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

As mentioned in Discord, please provide the zipped up campaign folder for this campaign; and we can look at figuring out what happened.

For the maps, some modules have been updated to use less resource intensive formats, and may require reverting the module or specific map records.
    For the warlock, we'd need to see the campaign.
    For the NPC sheet, we're not seeing the NPC sheet errors in a standard ruleset campaign. We would need to see the errors; but I assume it was an extension messing with the back end data.
    For the monk, we'd need more clarification. I think I found the issue; which has to do with the Tasha's module specifically needing some updates to work correctly with all the changes.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for sending the campaign through Discord (graphics were too large to post here).

I'm working on some changes that I will push tomorrow that should address the Warlock level up issues; and the developer on Tasha's book will be updating book to remove duplicate partial subclasses which is what we're thinking that you encountered.

That should all pushed in the ruleset/product updates tomorrow.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information