Starfinder Playlist
    Quote Originally Posted by Markimedes View Post
    When a PC "steps in the Mech", their weapons are added to the actions tab. However, there are a few things it seems to be doing incorrectly.

1) It automatically sets all weapons as melee. I can manually change it to ranged, but when I get out of the mech and back in, any settings I've made in the Actions tab are reset.

2) Melee weapons should be adding the the mech's strength modifier. It doesn't add anything. I can manually change it to add strength, but it adds the strength of the PC, not the mech. And again, if I get out of and back into the mech, this setting has to be set again. (Also damage type seems to be missing, or do I just type "medium S")

Attachment 61897

4) PP from Mech not carrying over properly. The image below should be starting with 6 max and 1 current, not 1 max and 0 current.

Attachment 61898

5) PP Abilities in Spells tab: Is there a way to get some formulas in here? I can manually add a formula for Devastating Hit for specific weapons, for example, but again, when the PC gets out and back into the mech, all my work disappears.

Thanks

Edit: Removed #3 as it seems to be calculating correctly. (Not sure how to just cross out text on here)
    Any update on this? Has everyone been pulled off of Starfinder for STarfinder 2?

I have worked on all of the recent reports and will have a fix pushed with the weekly update. As for the abilities or even weapons, that data is stored within the item itself on the mech. When you leave the mech, all that data disappears and a new action will be created. I will have to look further and may reach out when I am able to give it a deeper look.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Page 153 of 153 First ... 53103143151152153

Thread Information