Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Great sale again - question on ending up with 2 licenses

At friggin $10 I was thinking of getting a second license. I already have an Ultimate and I use a second copy on another PC to text my extensions and adventure modules I work on. I kind of prefer not using my non license demo if I can just get another this inexpensive. I picked up my second Ultimate (meaning had prior FGC one) during the Kickstarter with all the nice extras you guys gave us backers. So another $19 is barely a top

So, how would I do this? I need to create a second account on the forum for the login? I forgot what I needed to make my first one years ago. Was it just an email (I already use several) or phone or?

The only downside I see is not have the tokens and what have you that came free with FGU KS (and perhaps a Humble Bundle I did once) other than that I wouldn’t need all the rulesets or modules I’ve bought since I’d be using it to connect to my Ultimate license and never a a DM.

You can just buy another license using your normal account. Licenses aren't tied to your account; only DLC is. So you can have multiple licenses.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information