GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Wanted to confirm that today's update to the extension resolved the issue. Thanks @chillhelm!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Started getting errors using this extension today. Have used it since it's release and love it! Anyone else having problems? It still seems to work but my players and I are getting error codes popping up every time we open or resize the CT...

Chillhelm is away doing real.life stuff (can you believe it)... but Tests are.now gonna be part of SWADE core (along with some other great stuff). Check out the Beta 5.1 thread and Discord.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Chillhelm is away doing real.life stuff (can you believe it)... but Tests are.now gonna be part of SWADE core (along with some other great stuff). Check out the Beta 5.1 thread and Discord.
    Thanks for the update! Appreciate all of the work this community does!!!

Yes. As Jiminimonka said, the functionality of this extension is now fully avaiable in the main line Savage Worlds Ruleset. I have delisted it on the forge.
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

Thanks Chillhelm for that extension. I used it in all my games. It's nice to have that functionality in the core rules.
    Add feature suggestions for Savage Worlds to Fantasy Grounds Feature Request.

First, THANK YOU!!!
    I have always loved this extension and the way it is implemented in the Core Rules is real nice... love the additional info it shows for the GM and Players in the CT.
    One question, any thought given to if you are running with the Creative Combat Option on that the output from the Creative Combat Table roll could have a button to auto apply simialr tot he standard button to apply the result of the test?

Quote Originally Posted by Weeg View Post
    First, THANK YOU!!!
    I have always loved this extension and the way it is implemented in the Core Rules is real nice... love the additional info it shows for the GM and Players in the CT.
    One question, any thought given to if you are running with the Creative Combat Option on that the output from the Creative Combat Table roll could have a button to auto apply simialr tot he standard button to apply the result of the test?
    Turn on Creative Combat in Settings. I think that will do it.

You have to drag the text "Busted blah blah" from chat to the affected actor on CT.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Thread Information