GI JOE RPG Launch

Savage Rifts not been proofread

guys this is riddled with double text entries, tables that refer to page numbers without telling you which book to look in (instead of a link or pin to the page), cybernetics that dont equip, encounters that dont populate the combat tracker or map, no tokens, read only unless i specifically ask the developer to open it, and story entries that are blank.

its clear its not been quality controlled, its full price, and running it is a user experience nightmare. am i the only person to try to run it? the garnet town gambit , with the pregen achetype set and 2 custom player made characters (with cybernetics) was an absolute nightmare or error messages.

its a real shame because all my players were really excited to play it, but its let down at the last link of the chain (the fg conversion). developer asks me to list all the issues and basically do his QC for him. not happy.

Sadly for 10-15% you have to spend your time wisely. Sometimes quality suffers.
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by flashingturtle View Post
    guys this is riddled with double text entries, tables that refer to page numbers without telling you which book to look in (instead of a link or pin to the page), cybernetics that dont equip, encounters that dont populate the combat tracker or map, no tokens, read only unless i specifically ask the developer to open it, and story entries that are blank.

its clear its not been quality controlled, its full price, and running it is a user experience nightmare. am i the only person to try to run it? the garnet town gambit , with the pregen achetype set and 2 custom player made characters (with cybernetics) was an absolute nightmare or error messages.

its a real shame because all my players were really excited to play it, but its let down at the last link of the chain (the fg conversion). developer asks me to list all the issues and basically do his QC for him. not happy.
    I looked at your posts and checked this morning before going to work. There are no double entries (I didn't spend long looking cos I have to go to work) and the Iconic Frameworks all work fine.

I asked you previously to be specific about "errors" because saying "this is broken" and expecting me to guess what is unrealistic.

I checked Garnet Town. It is working as expected. And the TDF stuff is too. I made the TDF Campaign Book unlocked this morning before I brushed my teeth and pushed it as a hotfix.

Make sure you have the Savage Rifts extension running because without that it will.be "broken".

And post errors and specifics and then complain about it. I don't have time to track down vaguaries.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; Today at 09:10.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Thread Information