GI JOE RPG Launch

Pathfinder 2E Actions: Spells

There is an issue with Pathfinder character sheets
    ACTIONS Tab, Spells list

When you add spells to the character spell list it is populated like this with all the automation and effect buttons
    Spells Normal.png

When I re-load the campaign my players character sheet spell lists have all the buttons removed
    No save roll, attack roll, or effects
    Spells Gone.png

You can expand the spell using the gear icon to access these functions, or drag the spell back into the list and the buttons re-populate
    But I don't think you intended the spell lists to function this way

Wanted to add some more information
    I was using the spells from the "Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules" Legacy Book

I tried using the spells from the "Player Core - Pathfinder 2 ORC" Module and got some different results

The screenshot below "TESTING" is from loading into the campaign, and how it looks exactly as it loads up
    In this screenshot you will see the spell Grim Tendrils (I have marked with an arrow) has additional damage effects I added myself, You can see they appear as expected, but the CAST/SAVE and APPLY ALL automation buttons are missing

You will see the spells added from the ORC rules "Dizzying Colors" and "Grim Tendrils" (Orc) have the CAST/SAVE button appear, but the APPLY ALL button is missing
    The legacy rules spells seem to have the APPLY ALL button, but no CAST/SAVE, where the ORC Remastered "Force Barrage" has the damage button which appears (This spell specifically would be the only actual functioning one since it does not need a roll to hit, or a saving throw, but only applies a damage)

Testing.png

This depends on how the spell actions are setup - whether individual actions are tagged as "Min. Action?" or not. If you want to see all actions, change the "Display" at the bottom of the sheet from "Min. Actions" to "All Actions".

There does appear to be an issue when first adding spells - the "Display" setting might be ignored at first. I'll investigate that issue.

Regarding Grim Tendrils and Dizzying Colors - the "Show Apply All" option has not been checked for those spells. We'll get this fixed. To fix on your PC sheet, open the spell record, unlock it and select "Show Apply All?" in the spell Actions/Effects section.

Thanks for letting us know about these issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information