Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Target Friendly / Target Enemy and effects.

Is there a known issue with using target friendly and target enemy unit buttons on a map image. The buttons target tokens correctly (friendly or enemy) but in the 2E rule set the targeting token can apply effects to all the target tokens with a click on the effect. In the 5E and Castles and Crusades rulesets only the targeting token receives the effect and not the targeted tokens.
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

I moved this to the 2e forum since the Laboratory forum is used for beta testing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Its not pathfinder 2E but 2E AD&D that is working correctly - 5E and C&C are not. Did not test in Pathfinder 2E.
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

My bad, I moved it to the correct forum this time.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information