DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Sorry to hear this, is it possible to get the files posted so we can update it ourselves? Or set it in the forge so instead of going to the vault it goes to data folder?

Thank you for all your hard work on this.
    I'm sorry for the intrusion, but did you get anything?This extension was really good!

Wanted to move this to the top of the thread. This is an important extension to my group and we've been using it forever. The issue at hand is an anchoring one that's been fixed before. If someone could help it would be awesome. Also, if there was a Paid version that was maintained in forge, I would buy it. Please consider this option.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    Wanted to move this to the top of the thread. This is an important extension to my group and we've been using it forever. The issue at hand is an anchoring one that's been fixed before. If someone could help it would be awesome. Also, if there was a Paid version that was maintained in forge, I would buy it. Please consider this option.
    As the extension author put it in the vault, there is no way to "fix" it. It would have to be re-created if the author abandoned it (as I believe they have, based on their post)
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

I've suspended support for any extensions. It just isn't worth my time anymore to have to continually update them.
    Smiteworks has a developer relations problem (perceived or real) that needs to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    As the extension author put it in the vault, there is no way to "fix" it. It would have to be re-created if the author abandoned it (as I believe they have, based on their post)
    If anyone wants to work on this project reach out to me. I can help them not have to do all the work. I don't have time to fix this and take it over else I would do it.

If you are looking to replace this abandoned extension, you can check out Character Sheet Dice Tower for free on the Forge. Also, a new forum thread at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...eet-Dice-Tower

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617

Thread Information