Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

LFG - EST - 5th Edition -

Hello, I am looking for a long term group of people that have maybe played together for years. It just shows cohesion and that seems rare nowadays. That isn’t required, but it would be nice.

I have played on and off for many years. I have FG and Discord so I am all set with that.

I prefer wizards, but I am fine playing something else depending on the group.

I am EST in Michigan, and would prefer to play maybe Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, but I can make any day work honestly. I would prefer ending no later than midnight EST, but if it goes a bit later even 1AM EST that would be fine.

I would like a once a week campaign with people who actually show up. I know real life happens, but seriously, why are you playing if you consistently don’t show up?

Also if you live close to Rochester Hills Michigan and have in person campaigns, I would be more than thrilled to join if possible. Thanks!

Message me with any questions! Tyvm 😁

I'm starting a campaign up within the next few Weeks. There is myself and three players currently. Our most recent campaign just ended. I will be using the 2024 PHB for character creation only and running a 5E conversion of Abomination Vaults. We play almost every Saturday from 8pm to 12am EST. We are currently on a short break until I finish fleshing out the campaign in FGU. We are all in our later years and are pretty laid back. We use discord for voice. I'd love to learn more about you if you have the time.

Thread Information