5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 36 of 36 First ... 26343536
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Pathfinder View Post
    Just downloaded the latest version from the link. Seems to be fixed. Do I need to unfollow from the Forge store page?
    No you don’t. If a new update comes out from the forge it will correctly overwrite this one. So leave it how it is now.

Think I found a bug while giving my druid the Wildifire Spirit cohort. Reckon it has to do with the extension not being able to automate the values of the sheet in relation to character's values. Doesn't seem to stop the tokens from working, but just a heads up.

error.png

Quote Originally Posted by LucasR View Post
    Think I found a bug while giving my druid the Wildifire Spirit cohort. Reckon it has to do with the extension not being able to automate the values of the sheet in relation to character's values. Doesn't seem to stop the tokens from working, but just a heads up.

error.png
    I am able to confirm that this happens when adding the Wildfire Spirit (Template) from TCoE. It looks like having text in the hitpoint field is what is causing the issue.

For now, just make a copy of the template NPC and change the hit point field from "(see notes)" to a number. Then use this new NPC as your cohort.

Page 36 of 36 First ... 26343536

Thread Information