Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Eldrich Invocations

I recently purchased the 2024 Player's Handbook and sought to create a warlock character. where do I find these invocations to add to my character sheet? In the character generation wizard it shows the first two available invocations available at 1st level as choices (Armor of Shadows and Eldritch Mind) but they are grouped together with the three choices of pact magic, which thus only allows you to either choose a pact magic or an eldritch invocation, not both. The fact that the character wizard lists the wo available invocations available at 1st level, must mean that these invocations are in the system somewhere. However, I cannot find them anywhere in the menu options. What am I missing?

2024 5e Warlock Build needs some investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Dog View Post
    I recently purchased the 2024 Player's Handbook and sought to create a warlock character. where do I find these invocations to add to my character sheet? In the character generation wizard it shows the first two available invocations available at 1st level as choices (Armor of Shadows and Eldritch Mind) but they are grouped together with the three choices of pact magic, which thus only allows you to either choose a pact magic or an eldritch invocation, not both. The fact that the character wizard lists the wo available invocations available at 1st level, must mean that these invocations are in the system somewhere. However, I cannot find them anywhere in the menu options. What am I missing?
    They are likely built into the subclass as a feature. Some eldritch invocations cannot be automated, or must be added to the actions tab manually, depending on what they are and what they do. Also, these were not automated in 5e legacy for FG either. It might take Smiteworks time to build these things into the Character wizard too. They have automated quite a few features already. Some of the Eldritch Invocations have prerequisites, based upon spell selection or just role-play elements, so there may not be enough logic to pull in all the various aspects of the selections or build path options for the pact magic and such too. The invocations are detailed in Chapter 3: right after the main class page, just prior to the subclasses areas.

**Update: This character class type behavior is broken, as I am using the drag and drop method to build. It needs some updates and work. It doubles up on Spells, the choices are weird, it needs some work and some developer love.**

Actions:
    Drag and drop PC build: Warlock, 2024 5e, no legacy content.
    Select: Scribe, Tiefling (Infernal),
    Level up to level to level three: Odd FG PC build prompts and such upon leveling like random ASI ability score option, etc.
    Level 3: Fiend Patron, some odd additions of auto-selected spells added automatically added and then doubled-up on the actions tab.
    Odd and broken build behavior. It's like some 5e PC build legacy and such is still having some left over code or something?
    The behavior between drag n drop and the CW are significantly different in options and such.

Warlock Fiend Patron_errors.png
    Last edited by Laerun; Today at 10:05. Reason: Adding image example.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

http://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Dog View Post
    ...which thus only allows you to either choose a pact magic or an eldritch invocation, not both.
    The three Pact choices are now 1st Level Invocations. You have a total of five to choose from: Armor of Shadows, Eldritch Mind, Pact of Blade, Pact of Chain, Pact of Tome. You do not get an Invocation and a Pact.

Thread Information