Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Thread: Big Portraits

I am getting an error when trying to drag a portrait into the combat tracker.big portrait.png

Big portrait is broken with the new release using D&D ruleset (But works with Call of Cthulhu).Capture d'écran 2024-09-19 145421.png

I've sent a request directly to Zarestia, but incase there's an Uber wizard who's got some insight...

For PCs character sheet:

[9/21/2024 6:41:43 PM] [ERROR] window: No vertical anchor defined for control (racetitle) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    [9/21/2024 6:41:43 PM] [ERROR] window: No vertical anchor defined for control (racerightanchor) in windowclass (charsheet_main)

For NPCs:

[9/21/2024 6:43:24 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (hp) anchoring to an undefined control (columnanchor) in windowclass (npc_combat)
    [9/21/2024 6:43:24 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (skills) anchoring to an undefined control (columnanchor) in windowclass (npc_combat)
    [9/21/2024 6:43:24 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (hp) anchoring to an undefined control (columnanchor) in windowclass (npc_combat)
    [9/21/2024 6:43:24 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (skills) anchoring to an undefined control (columnanchor) in windowclass (npc_combat)
    [9/21/2024 6:43:25 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (hp) anchoring to an undefined control (columnanchor) in windowclass (npc_combat)
    [9/21/2024 6:43:25 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (skills) anchoring to an undefined control (columnanchor) in windowclass (npc_combat)

Quote Originally Posted by Elrix View Post
    [...] but incase there's an Uber wizard who's got some insight...
    I'm no Uber wizard but I did get the extension working with the 2024 phb update.

You can download my patched version here:
    https://github.com/GingeFabio/Big-Po...ag/1.5.hotfix2

drop that .ext file in "%appdata%\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\extensions\" and overwrite the existing one. This way when Zarestia can update the version on Forge it will replace my patch.

Your file downloads as Big.Portraits.exe. When I replace that first period with a space to copy over the original file, FGU is not doing the big portraits for me.

I would really love if this would work. I'm not sure why SmiteWorks includes such a small image on the character sheet, for a lot of players get a lot of their inspiration from their character's portrait.

Dropped it in the folder, renamed the original to .old, and renamed the new one removing the Big.Portraits.ext to Big Portraits.ext, but it does not show up on the extensions list when reloaded FGU.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Thread Information