Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Backup installing again?

Hi,

an update had destroyed the skill stats of rolemaster RMC chars, so all stats are blank instead of showing In,Pr...
    I had an backup but one week old and my players had leveled in the meantime- I copied the backup over my destroyed campaign- is there a possibility to get the char data back from my PCs somehow, because they are now lvl5 instead of lvl6?
    I asked in general chat because I looked in the FGU standard directories and found db.xml and different db sessions not so old...
    Perhpas you know wherre PC date is normally saved?

Thanks
    Micael

The players should have their PCs in the local computer cache, as long as they haven't re-joined your game with the broken characters. As them to export their PCs from their cache to XML as a backup, then send you the XML to import into the current campaign.

This video shows how players can access the PCs in the local campaign cache data: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30o7jjJpLoo
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information