GI JOE RPG Launch
    Greece or Iceland, depending on the time of year.

Temporary Hit Point color in dark themes is not adjusted.

A picture is worth a thousand words: hpDARK.jpg

So, essentially, Temp HP are not visible in the dark theme.

I know that this is what we use to have a dark theme alter its HP colors for dark palettes:
    Code:
    ColorManager.setStandardDarkUIHealthColors();
    And I know because I stole it for my own dark theme. Now, I could have sworn it used to change the Temp HP color but it's possible I am not remembering correctly. Even so, there ya go.

Are you sure that you are not overriding some colors somewhere else? This is what I see in the Core - Dark theme, which only uses that function to recolor.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

The screenshot was from core dark but I can’t remember if that particular campaign was extensions-free. I’ll check later tonight when I get home and I’ll let you know.

These are two different places - Moon Wizard's screenshot is from the Combat Tracker, not 100% sure where the composite image in post #1 is from - maybe a bit more information on that please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Good point.

For those fields/templates not on CT, make sure that you remove any hard-coded color tag; and add this code:
    Code:
    					function onInit()
    						setColor(ColorManager.getUIColor("health_shield"));
    					end
    Regards,
    JPG

My original screenshot was from the character sheet and it was using the default core themes (and it was a campaign with no extensions).

So, from the top: This is a screenshot from a campaign with no extensions and using the Core Dark theme displaying both the character sheet and the CT tempHp_2.png

The colors are okay on the CT, not on Character Sheet. I'm not sure where I'm supposed to place that code in my own themes, but it seems it has to be placed in the core dark theme as well

Yeah, I think many of the character sheet temphp fields have not been updated to use the new health color tagging I registered for exactly this purpose. I'll be doing a full review this weekend of all the rulesets that we directly support, or that I have permission to modify from the developer.

If you see any other rulesets not respecting that after next Tuesday's update, you can ping the developer to have them look at this thread.

Regards,
    JPG

Gotcha, thanks.

Thread Information