DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

@zarlor
    Thanks for uploading the log.

Yes, Chillhelm's Fast Tests functionality is now it the SWADE ruleset, enhanced.

The combat tracker stores things between sessions, including components and data nodes from extensions.
    These remnants remain even if an extension is disabled.
    This happens with updates to CoreRPG and rulesets as well.
    This can cause errors and quirky behavior.
    To fix this, completely clear out the combat tracker. Remove everything.
    To be extra safe, restart the session before adding anything back to the CT.
    This is a good practice any time there are big updates to FGU, CoreRPG, or rulesets.

Let us know if that clears up the errors.

For encumbrance, go into options, filter on 'load limit', and set the value there. It's probably set to 10.

And the chat slash command to silence console logs is
    Code:
    /console skip
    Add feature suggestions for Savage Worlds to Fantasy Grounds Feature Request.

Awesome help here, as always. I'd never realized the bit of clearing and reloading into the CT, just that things always work best having the characters in there all the time. I'll give all of that a shot. Thanks a ton!
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

BTW, that was definitely the fix on the Load Limit. Not sure how I missed that before as I read the forum adamantly, I guess I just read it as if there was a code fix doing that and not that it was something to set in Options for those of us that started with it that way. Still, that's definitely good now.
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information