Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Rhagelstrom Appreciation Thread

Rhagelstrom doesn't owe me anything and I'm not a schill for him. In fact, we've had some very, very different opinions about a few topics, but having said that.....

I wanted to bring some public attention to how much Rhagelstrom does for the FG community. The guy has his own suite of incredibly useful extensions, but he also has taken over maintenance of a huge number of extensions from creators that are on a break or MIA.

He also updates extensions for creators that haven't had the time to fix problems created by the recent patch(es).

My only concern is that he takes on too much and it burns him out. So, I would like the community to show some appreciation for one of the people who make FGU, objectively, better.

Also, given the fact that many of the extensions that he maintains are free, I am going to pledge a donation to show my own appreciation for his time. I hope that some of you that also use his work and are fortunate enough to be in a good place financially, will do so as well.
    Last edited by BushViper; Today at 12:15.
    lol/no

I appreciate him. Especially when he incorporates fixes I debug in BCEG or AURA! (SW5E mine exploding days)
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

1000%. I remember when I first saw the original BCE post and being blown away at the sudden depth of automation that became possible for a very large amount of frequently used abilities/spells.
    It is hard to understate Rhagelstrom's impact.

Thread Information