DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Call of Cthulhu - Problem with Clear Chases

When I am the Keeper in the Combat Tracker, I click on the "Menu" button, then "Chase," then "Clear Chase." I get this error, and it doesn't seem to clear the chase out.

So, until that gets fixed, I drop an "Empty Chase" that I created on the combat tracker, and it resets/clears out the chase, I think? (I'm still learning this ruleset.)

Screenshot 2024-09-13 144903.png

This is with a clear fresh campaign, no extensions, themes, etc.

While at it, seems the chases take up a lot more room than used to? (Side by side instead of under) and there is no icon to open / close all the chase windows at once like before?

Old (from Youtube):
    Screenshot 2024-09-13 151226.png

New (From my game):
    Screenshot 2024-09-13 151308.png
    Last edited by Amerisun; September 13th, 2024 at 20:13. Reason: Added additional feedback
    My Youtube Channel for Tech / Gaming Tutorials / RPG Streams
    Discord Bot for Syrinscape with Kenku Tutorial
    My Website location

Quote Originally Posted by Amerisun View Post
    When I am the Keeper in the Combat Tracker, I click on the "Menu" button, then "Chase," then "Clear Chase." I get this error, and it doesn't seem to clear the chase out.

So, until that gets fixed, I drop an "Empty Chase" that I created on the combat tracker, and it resets/clears out the chase, I think? (I'm still learning this ruleset.)

Screenshot 2024-09-13 144903.png

This is with a clear fresh campaign, no extensions, themes, etc.
    Hi Amerisun, thanks for reporting this. I’ll take a look and see what has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerisun View Post

Hi Amerisun, I have submitted a fix to SmiteWorks, so you should see it in the next update.

I also took the opportunity to add support for death markers, so please let me know if you see any problems.

Ianward,
    So far the fixe on clear chases and the Death Markers works great! Thank you.

Is there any way to have these two things fixed up as well? One could say they are nice to have, but they would make the quality of life using this ruleset better.

1. The chase and the move/ act sections to be on the same line as it was before the theme updates? Opening everyone's chase takes up so much space now (see first post for screenshots in my second half of the post).

2. Is there any way to choose under "Chase" on the combat tracker circular menu to "Open / Close" all chases? With the new theme changes, there is no interactive header that would open up everything
    below it like before.

I was going to try building a mod for these, but the files under Cthulhu's ruleset are encrypted, so I can't.
    My Youtube Channel for Tech / Gaming Tutorials / RPG Streams
    Discord Bot for Syrinscape with Kenku Tutorial
    My Website location

Thread Information