GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 27 of 27 First ... 17252627
    The character wizard pulls from spell lists within the campaign. So a spell list would need to be made for that class.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The character wizard pulls from spell lists within the campaign. So a spell list would need to be made for that class.
    Ah, got it. So it is intended. I couldn't find the place to prepare a spell list for it but drag and drop works, too.

EDIT: Nvm, I just found it. It is a new addition i guess. I will poke around a bit to learn. Thanks.
    Anyone who wonders how, check the attachment. (Name the Definition as "Spellcaster")
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tempered7; September 22nd, 2024 at 04:59.
    If you want to solo your way through FGU, I write about Solo RPG methods and reviews in my All Things Solo blog.
    Actual Play Logs are in Solo Play Adventures.

Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - NPC - Feonor - Spell save DC shows as 15 and should be 17 (8 + 5(INT) + 4(PB) = 17 verified on D&D Beyond.

It could also use a slightly cleaned up transparent background image like this (.png as forum won't handle .webp):

Feonor Transparent.png

EDIT: Actually... it looks like there is just an errant 'Innate Spellcasting' section that shows the incorrect spell save and spell attack... I don't think it should be there at all.
    Last edited by rocketvaultgames; Today at 02:24.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - NPC - Feonor - Spell save DC shows as 15 and should be 17 (8 + 5(INT) + 4(PB) = 17 verified on D&D Beyond.

It could also use a slightly cleaned up transparent background image like this (.png as forum won't handle .webp):

Feonor Transparent.png

EDIT: Actually... it looks like there is just an errant 'Innate Spellcasting' section that shows the incorrect spell save and spell attack... I don't think it should be there at all.
    The Innate spellcasting is something I added so that the spells would appear in the CT, otherwise they wouldn't appear. I've clearly just miscalculated the Spell save DC. I'll add this and the image to my fix list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The Innate spellcasting is something I added so that the spells would appear in the CT, otherwise they wouldn't appear. I've clearly just miscalculated the Spell save DC. I'll add this and the image to my fix list.
    I think the AC is reversed as well... It shows 15 (12 with mage armor).

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    I think the AC is reversed as well... It shows 15 (12 with mage armor).
    Yeah, it should read 12 without mage armor. Again I changed this from how the book reads (which is 12 (15 with mage armor)); since it also says that the archmage starts with mage armor cast; so it seemed reasonable to make the AC 15 instead of 12.

I'll note to change the wording so it makes sense.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Page 27 of 27 First ... 17252627

Thread Information