Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

ASI missing option for feat

PHB 2024

When leveling up a character to the appropriate level triggers a pop-up window for ASI. Currently, the only options presented are:
    - Increase one ability by +2
    - Increase two abilities by +1

There should also be an option to choose a Feat.

This was observed when using the level-up technique of dragging class record and dropping on current level to trigger level-up (in Class & Level Window of character sheet)
    Last edited by elwhynn; Yesterday at 15:36.

Is this happening at a particular level or with a particular class? I'm seeing an option to select a feat or an ASI when I level up from 7 to 8.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi Zaccheus. It looks like if you use character wizard / level up button it works as intended (your screenshot). That's good! However, if you use older method of dragging the class entry and dropping it on the level number, you don't get the feat option. See image attached.

Drag to level up.jpg
    Last edited by elwhynn; Yesterday at 19:02.

Indeed, you are correct. Any form of drag and drop doesn't give you the option of selecting a feat. Or at least not taking the ASI. (I can't remember if it ever gave you that option before).
    At any rate I'll move this into the house of healing where the devs will see it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information