DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
    There appears to be an issue when delaying a turn in the CT, detailed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Turn-in-combat

This is the error reported in the console: [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "2E:scripts/manager_combat_adnd.lua"]:949: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nLastInit' (a nil value)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for confirming, Trenloe. I did see that other post a couple of days ago and thought it might be mine that was causing the issue. Just didn't have time to check. I'll give it a look and see what's going on.
    Twitter: @Doomswords
    Discord: Doomsword#0669

New version in Forge - 1.84

Fixes issue with PC/NPC delay initiative.

Thanks.

Hi,
    Another Tuesday, another update, and everything's gummed up again.

Works fine without AD&D Options but host of script errors with extension loaded
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the logs and the report. Same error as the last time and only the 3rd time I've seen it. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to reproduce it this time. I'll apply the updates and see what happens...

I updated and had a look at the CoreRPG code updates. There's nothing in there that should affect anything with OSRIC or the extension. And, of course, I can't reproduce the issue. Is this a problem in all of your campaigns? If nothing else, maybe you can get me a copy of a campaign folder that you're seeing the issue in and I can try it on my end. I've never tried running someone else's campaign folder, but I don't know of a reason that it wouldn't work.

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314

Thread Information