Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    I just got the new PHB and was messing around with the character wizard. It didn't prompt me to add my 4 1st level spells as a cleric but the bigger problem is I can't seem to drag and drop spells on the character sheet unless I'm missing something obvious.

@Danimal66,

It doesn't prompt you to add the known spells; but there is a Spells button on the Character Wizard - Class tab next to the class Features button to let you add spells.

You can also drag and drop links to spell records directly to the Actions tab of the character sheet as well. You can only add on the Actions tab; not on any other PC sheet tab.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi, last night I was creating new character sheets for my players for the 2024 version and I think I found a bug. While building a Path of the Zealot Barbarian, even though I am 100% sure I chose the new 2024 book as the source for the subclass, the features added to the sheet were the Xanathar's Guide version (I had this module loaded as well). I even repeated the process in new sheets and it was always the same. The only way to force the use of the 2024 was to unload the Xanathar Guide module. Doing that allowed the correct features to be imported when leveling up the barbarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferno View Post
    Hi, last night I was creating new character sheets for my players for the 2024 version and I think I found a bug. While building a Path of the Zealot Barbarian, even though I am 100% sure I chose the new 2024 book as the source for the subclass, the features added to the sheet were the Xanathar's Guide version (I had this module loaded as well). I even repeated the process in new sheets and it was always the same. The only way to force the use of the 2024 was to unload the Xanathar Guide module. Doing that allowed the correct features to be imported when leveling up the barbarian.
    I'm not seeing this. I've tested a few times and as long as I select the 2024 version of the PHB the correct features are added at level three when I select the Path of the Zealot. Can you test in a new campaign without extensions to see if you can replicate the error?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information