Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Added Forge:

The Rock Spacecraft (Deckplan with LoS)

Found another that I missed.

Hey all, sorry I've been MIA again, had more unforseen medical drama. I did manage to keep the released list updated though I didn't post that I updated it.

Also, because links to paid forge entries apparently need to be in the paid thread, I won't be directly pointing to paid forge entries.

However, Pharoid has some most excellent deck plans in the Forge that can be located on his Forge page. I highly recommend checking it out, some super fantastic maps, some are SO BIG!

I added the Advanced Scout deck plan to the Forge listings.

Hey!

Is there any more info on things being added to the lists here, or to the store? I am getting into Refereeing Traveller and saw a ton of content has been released and I’m trying to see if FG is the place to be for diving in wallet first.

Cheers and thanks!

Yes there is more content on the way. If you follow MadBeardMan on the socials he has talked about the upcoming projects.

Currently updating things and building the new JTAS modules for 7-12 and beyond. After those are done the World Builders Handbook is likely the next one to come out.

Timeline is always flexible, Mongoose only has a 2 person VTT team for the three platforms they are handling and two game systems. Traveller and Paranoia.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Thread Information