GI JOE RPG Launch

Lobby Connection Not Stable

On the load screen, the lobby connection indicator (on top left) keeps changing from Connected to Unconnected.

Started yesterday after the internet browser updates.

Website is also slow loading in Chrome and Edge. Sometimes will auto log me off when opening new pages on the forum. Has gotten better since disabling all chrome extensions (pop and ad blocker).

Has not had any effect on the connectivity of FG itself. It just keeps going on and off every few seconds. Support emailed a response that they do not see any issues on their side.

Does anyone have any advice on how to proceed?

If I can't have a constant connection to the lobby I can't play or run games
    I've not been able to get this computer to work for LAN connections, even after opening ports since the lobby was created.

It sounds like something on your computer, possibly anti virus or something on your router could be causing the Lobby connection issue (I'm not seeing anyone else reporting this - so it doesn't seem like it is a general issue).

Anti virus or some kind of ad block or other security add ons could also be slowing down your browser connections. Other than that I'm not sure what else you can try.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    On the load screen, the lobby connection indicator (on top left) keeps changing from Connected to Unconnected.

Started yesterday after the internet browser updates.

Website is also slow loading in Chrome and Edge. Sometimes will auto log me off when opening new pages on the forum. Has gotten better since disabling all chrome extensions (pop and ad blocker).

Has not had any effect on the connectivity of FG itself. It just keeps going on and off every few seconds. Support emailed a response that they do not see any issues on their side.

Does anyone have any advice on how to proceed?

If I can't have a constant connection to the lobby I can't play or run games
    I've not been able to get this computer to work for LAN connections, even after opening ports since the lobby was created.
    Are you using wireless?
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

http://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Thread Information