Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Disregard, I wasn't paying close enough attention to what I was doing when I posted.
    Last edited by Azure Fang; August 16th, 2024 at 01:34. Reason: Don't post while tired, kids

Just wanted to say thank you for this extension. It saves a ton of time and makes it less likely to make a mistake when I am doing my Feats extended Mod. I can open the actual spell record and edit/view it without having to put it on a character, edit it then make a new spell and erase the original. I just have to remember to turn if off while DMing since it blocks the Ability bonus from Kelrugan's extension.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thank you for providing this extension.
    However, after the recent update of FGU, there is a display bug in the Main tab of Spell.

Works correctly when your extension is removed.

Rule Set: D&D 5E
    Symptom: The optional entries (Cast, Damage, etc.) are anchoring to the top of the spell description, and not to the bottom (as would be expected). This remains the case when editing and when viewing entries.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Thread Information