GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 27 of 27 First ... 17252627
    The character wizard pulls from spell lists within the campaign. So a spell list would need to be made for that class.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The character wizard pulls from spell lists within the campaign. So a spell list would need to be made for that class.
    Ah, got it. So it is intended. I couldn't find the place to prepare a spell list for it but drag and drop works, too.

EDIT: Nvm, I just found it. It is a new addition i guess. I will poke around a bit to learn. Thanks.
    Anyone who wonders how, check the attachment. (Name the Definition as "Spellcaster")
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tempered7; September 22nd, 2024 at 04:59.
    If you want to solo your way through FGU, I write about Solo RPG methods and reviews in my All Things Solo blog.
    Actual Play Logs are in Solo Play Adventures.

Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - NPC - Feonor - Spell save DC shows as 15 and should be 17 (8 + 5(INT) + 4(PB) = 17 verified on D&D Beyond.

It could also use a slightly cleaned up transparent background image like this (.png as forum won't handle .webp):

Feonor Transparent.png

EDIT: Actually... it looks like there is just an errant 'Innate Spellcasting' section that shows the incorrect spell save and spell attack... I don't think it should be there at all.
    Last edited by rocketvaultgames; Today at 02:24.

Page 27 of 27 First ... 17252627

Thread Information