Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Players change their character sheets

Hello, I searched the forums but I couldn't find it. It is usually written that players cannot edit character sheets, it is the opposite for me.
    Since my new players are not used to the system yet, they are unwittingly making changes to their character sheets. for example: Such as changing the ability modifier used for Skill.
    I correct them regularly. I wonder if there is a way for players not to be able to edit their character sheets?

Quote Originally Posted by aelin339 View Post
    Hello, I searched the forums but I couldn't find it. It is usually written that players cannot edit character sheets, it is the opposite for me.
    Since my new players are not used to the system yet, they are unwittingly making changes to their character sheets. for example: Such as changing the ability modifier used for Skill.
    I correct them regularly. I wonder if there is a way for players not to be able to edit their character sheets?
    Welcome to the forums.

There isn't a way to prevent players from changing their character sheets. FG emulates the paper and pen feel so doesn't lock players from changing things.

I believe that there is an extension which you could use if you really want to; but generally once everyone gets used to the system stuff like this doesn't happen.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The GM could export the PC's at the end of the last game and then compare at the beginning of the next, if it's different they can re-import and assign the player the "fixed" character.

I don't know they ruleset you are playing, but this can help?
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/104/view

Yes! That's it. But i got but I've got a little problem. This is from the forge and paid. And i have to use paypal.. But i am from turkey and there is no way to use paypal.. They banned paypal here. Is there any way to pay except paypal? Like another seller? Also i want to buy something else from the forge but i cant. Please add another way to pay.

Blog Entries
    There is no other seller for Forge items. And I believe PayPal is the only system for getting Forge Gold You may reach out to SmiteWorks via the Support link to verify if they have another method. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Would it be possible for someone to buy something from FORGE as a gift?

Thread Information