Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Monsters NPC Dice Pack Questions

Hello,
    Sorry if this is not the right place for this post but it seemed like it fit best here.

I just purchased the Monsters NPC Dice Pack Volume 1. The store page says "Automatically linked to certain monsters, they offer seamless integration but can also be manually assigned to any monster you choose". Where can I find a list of the "certain monsters" and/or instructions on manually assigning dice to a monster? I tried searching the site but the only results were the various dice pack store pages and I didn't see a link to instructions on the store page.
    Thanks

Refer to the NPC Dice section of the "All Things Dice" page in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...+Dice#NPC-Dice
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I guess "site search" doesn't search the wiki because it's a different site??? Feeling kind of stupid I didn't think to search the wiki directly. LoL. Anyway, thanks for the help! Can't wait to try it out.

Thread Information