Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Error messages when I open character sheets

I get this error message when i open any character sheet. It does not matter which theme I have loaded I get the same error message.

Screenshot 2024-09-21 Character Sheet error message.pngScreenshot 2024-09-21 Character Sheet error message.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gajet480; September 21st, 2024 at 19:22.

Have you tested in a new campaign without extensions?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yes it is one of more of my Mad Nomad extensions. This sucks because they are very useful.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gajet480 View Post
    Yes it is one of more of my Mad Nomad extensions. This sucks because they are very useful.
    Have you let him know? In the past he has been very responsive when life isn't getting in his way.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    He knows. But he has no time currently to update. He is looking for maybe hiring someone to fix them for him. He's also kinda tired of the constant breaks, so, here's hoping he doesn't quit altogether.

Thread Information