DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 43 First ... 33414243
    is my group the only group to have played through the garnet town gambit on FG? its unplayable. error messagaes every 2 mins. its the worst ruleset ive ever used for FG and its going to make people switch to foundry unless you sort it out. stop asking me for the answers. its an absolute joke and i dont want to play it anymore. the only reason i didnt abandon the game is because we were all looking forward so much to playing it. could someone else play through this PROPERLY and confirm this for me. all i did was create the encounters that werent supplied or given to us in the actual module that i needed to play.

also nothing was populating on the combat trcker or the map after i created the encounters. absolute nightmare game.

we used pregens from the archeatypes set, and some player made characters. most of the coded stuff gave errors. none of the cybernetics code properly, and the tables arent fit for purpose. i have all the rifts content open.

I have not had these errors and no one else has reported the errors.

I don't have a crystal.ball. Post your console report from the last session. You know how to do that?

All the encounters are there. Which one(s) are you saying are not? Encounters not going to the combat tracker is handled by CoreRPG and SWADE not Rifts.

When I play and find errors I fix them. I have not found any in a while. There are a bunch of updates going out today for the latest version of SWADE on FG. You find a bug report it then I can investigate. Like I said I don't have a crystal ball and can only fix what errors I find or are reported.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; Today at 08:00.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Page 43 of 43 First ... 33414243

Thread Information