DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    21st September: Savage Saturday Cinema: Thunder on the Mountain

"Evenin', friends. No time for small talk, I'm afraid. The weather's miserable and we need to get started right away. Storms started a week ago and ain't let up since." Thunder on the Mountain, by Deadlands creator Shane Lacy Hensley, is designed for four to six Novice cowpokes who appreciate a good mix of roleplaying, investigation, and action. Yahoo!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    21st September: Savage Saturday Cinema: Thunder on the Mountain

"Evenin', friends. No time for small talk, I'm afraid. The weather's miserable and we need to get started right away. Storms started a week ago and ain't let up since." Thunder on the Mountain, by Deadlands creator Shane Lacy Hensley, is designed for four to six Novice cowpokes who appreciate a good mix of roleplaying, investigation, and action. Yahoo!
    Great to pop onto your Twitch stream and watch a bit of your session - looks like you folks had lots of fun Been a while since I've dusted off Fantasy Grounds - started to nurgle around the system again to see what has changed, even bought a new SW setting for shiggles

Quote Originally Posted by Sorontar View Post
    Great to pop onto your Twitch stream and watch a bit of your session - looks like you folks had lots of fun Been a while since I've dusted off Fantasy Grounds - started to nurgle around the system again to see what has changed, even bought a new SW setting for shiggles
    Glad you enjoyed, if you haven't already sign up and maybe play in the next one
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Thread Information