DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 60 of 61 First ... 105058596061 Last
    Version Update: v5.37

* Updated: For 2024 ruleset
    * Fixed: (E) not removing properly on other actors
    * Fixed: SAVE* supplemental effect not being processed if actor moves out of aura before save is resolved
    * Fixed: EXPIREADD not working depending on how the effect is removed
    * Fixed: Script error when REGENA/DMGA used and only clause in effect

for the last month or so this has been completely busted if using with MCDM's Kingdoms and Warfare module. disabled K&W and it works fine.

I have a feeling Kingdoms and Warfare is horribly out of date. Have you tried posting in that thread?

I have been keeping K&W mostly up to date (though I'm not the original developer nor a user of the system); so not sure why there would be issues, but not familiar enough to know for sure. I do know that they do some of their own effect overrides. I can get you copy of extension if that helps.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I have been keeping K&W mostly up to date (though I'm not the original developer nor a user of the system); so not sure why there would be issues, but not familiar enough to know for sure. I do know that they do some of their own effect overrides. I can get you copy of extension if that helps.

Regards,
    JPG
    Yeah if I was going to support it I'd have to have access to it. Even if I was to buy it, which I wouldn't, I assume it is vaulted?

I've comped IPFG5EMCDMKW to your account, and I'll send a copy of the code to your e-mail.

Regards,
    JPG

I feel like I just signed up for something I didn't sign up for. I'll get KnW working with beg but also I'm still stuck in fixing instead of building.

I'm not sure why they don't work together; I got hijacked into keeping the MCDMKW stuff working myself.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by immobilechaosbot View Post
    for the last month or so this has been completely busted if using with MCDM's Kingdoms and Warfare module. disabled K&W and it works fine.
    I'm going to need a little bit more to go on than "completely busted"

as long as i have K&W loaded i get "[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..erCombatEffectsGold:..er_effect5E_bce.lua"]:983: attempt to call upvalue 'decodeEffectFromCT' (a nil value)" anytime i attempt to mouse over an ability in the combat tracker, and lose any ability to activate things from the combat tracker.

Page 60 of 61 First ... 105058596061 Last

Thread Information