Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
    Assume someone has noticed the above …. Posted a couple of weeks ago

hello,
    there are some new bugs for the extension "setting: D&D Symbaroum" (which comes with the 5e ruins of symbaroum rulebooks)

in the character sheet, under notes the "shadow" entry doesn't work anymore it's stuck on top of the first entry and produces these errors:

"window: Control (shadowtitle) anchoring to an undefined control (columnanchor) in windowclass (charsheet_notes_contents)"

same for control "shadow"

the same thing happens for the NPC sheet, where the entries manner, equipment and shadow don't work and produces the same errors

I am not the developer; but I have attempted to patch any obvious errors in the PC and NPC sheets. Please run a new Check for Updates and us know if you see anything further. If other errors, I can escalate to the DLC developer.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks a lot!

the PC issue is resolved! however for the NPC sheet the 3 text entries have disappeared (manner,equipment,shadow)

Rejoignez la communauté Francophone de fantasy grounds sur Discord! https://discord.gg/wrZ3WQuHKH

Ok, I think the update I just pushed should restore those fields. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314

Thread Information