Quote Originally Posted by Markimedes View Post
When a PC "steps in the Mech", their weapons are added to the actions tab. However, there are a few things it seems to be doing incorrectly.

1) It automatically sets all weapons as melee. I can manually change it to ranged, but when I get out of the mech and back in, any settings I've made in the Actions tab are reset.

2) Melee weapons should be adding the the mech's strength modifier. It doesn't add anything. I can manually change it to add strength, but it adds the strength of the PC, not the mech. And again, if I get out of and back into the mech, this setting has to be set again. (Also damage type seems to be missing, or do I just type "medium S")

Attachment 61897

4) PP from Mech not carrying over properly. The image below should be starting with 6 max and 1 current, not 1 max and 0 current.

Attachment 61898

5) PP Abilities in Spells tab: Is there a way to get some formulas in here? I can manually add a formula for Devastating Hit for specific weapons, for example, but again, when the PC gets out and back into the mech, all my work disappears.

Thanks

Edit: Removed #3 as it seems to be calculating correctly. (Not sure how to just cross out text on here)
Any update on this? Has everyone been pulled off of Starfinder for STarfinder 2?