5E Character Create Playlist

LF1P Saturdays 6pst-9pst 4-year old Group

Hello, We are looking for 1 player to join an existing 5E DnD campaign group I'm posting the details below and more information below.

FG License: GM has full license, so only the free version is needed
    Time Zone: GM in CST
    Day of week and time: Saturdays 6pst/9est P.M.
    If new game, planned start date: existing campaign plan for starting at 9th level
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Games are played weekly the session is 3 hours.
    Term: i.e. Long term, this campaign is planned to 19th level and this is this groups 4th campaign together.

Text or Voice: Voice chat required
    Main Language used: English speaking players only, please
    Voice software used: Discord chatroom
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? This is private gaming for fun.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75 roleplay to combat, but we trying to improve the amount of roleplay
    Number of Players in game & needed: i.e. Have 3 players, need 1 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: As of now plan for 9th level starting using standard array stats, magic items will be provided once I see the character and class/classes
    Character restrictions: race and class is quite flexible, probable best to discuss the team composition before making your character.

Details of your scenario: This group has been playing together for 4 years. We are losing one player because of a job change. We want a long-term player to be part of the group going forward. We are running Tales from the yawning portal and are close to starting Dead in Thay. We are doing the Tomb of Horrors, but the version will be a conversion that I made from the 3E box set Return to the Tomb of Horrors which will carry the players to at least 19th level. We would like a player that is committed and can make at 3 out of 4 sessions. Since it is a campaign that is already underway, we need a player with 5e dnd experience and at least a weak understanding of Fantasy grounds. My goal as the GM is to provide an enjoyable experience for my players. I only win as the GM if the group likes the game. If you would like to discuss becoming party of the group reply with your question and/or contact information. If you would like to keep your contact information private send me an email at [email protected] and I will responds as soon as I can and provide more details and we can go from there. We are friendly and polite group and all races, gender identities, and philosophies are welcome. We will try to be a considerate as possible to disabilities, as well. We do expect yo to also be friendly and considerate also. Thanks for considering join our group, even if I don't hear from you.

I'm interested! I'm an intermediate player/DM of around four years, most of which was done playing on Fantasy Grounds. I even know how to do a bit of effect programming on FG. I like playing support characters, but I really can play anything and have played a lot of different classes.

You can contact me on Discord. My username is: Floofzy

Thread Information