GI JOE RPG Launch

Xanathar's Classes missing from Class list

I do not see any of the classes from Xanathar's Guide to Everything in the class list. I do see them in the Subclass list. I have turned off all extensions and themes.

Thanks for looking into this.

~Peregwyn
    Attached Images Attached Images

The classes have been removed since they are just duplicates of those in the PHB and aren't needed. When you reach the correct level FG will offer you the choice of any subclasses from any open module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The other books are still there. Tasha's and the Sword Coast. Other than Artificer, they are also duplicates. It's not consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by PeregwynFG View Post
    The other books are still there. Tasha's and the Sword Coast. Other than Artificer, they are also duplicates. It's not consistent.
    Indeed. The intention is (was) to remove the classes from all of the books in time but I fear that will cause more hassle than the benefits of not having multiple duplicates. They were removed from Tasha and Xanathar but Tasha's have been restored. I think we'll need to do the same for Xanathar if people are having issues with existing characters. For creating new characters this will have no effect; but there may be issues with existing ones.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

While the character creation already automatically handled remapping to existing classes in PHB, I will be pushing an update this week to allow the character sheet links to automatically remap the link button to open the closest match as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information