DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Character Creation Issues - 2014 Ruleset

I'm trying to create 2014 characters for a campaign. Suddenly we are prohibited from selecting skills, languages and some of the equipment options in Character Creation Wizard. Also, "Races" has been replaced with "Species." Is there a way for me to deactivate the new ruleset? I can't figure out if it is creating conflicts or if the new ruleset has created a bug in the 2014 rulesset. I've deactivated the module for D&D Free Rules. Can't figure out what is going on.

Hi, go to Options --> Game, and find "Game: Rules Version" and make sure it is set to Legacy, not 2024. Races will still show as Species however.
    Last edited by johnecc; Today at 00:03.

I have it set to Legacy, but the character creation wizard is giving us fits tonight.

Well, I just did a test with a fighter, and had no trouble with skills, or equipment. Do you have any extensions loaded? If so, disable them and try again, some extensions have not been updated.

Okay, will try that. I think all I have are some of the base Twohy mods. Thank you.

As they always say, use extensions at your own risk, and never run an update just before a game.

Thread Information