Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 108 of 108 First ... 85898106107108
    Weird issue in your Overlay extension:

There's a command in CoreRPG (since it also works without your extension) , that allows to check for one's HP status (healthy, wounded, and bloodied).

For example, "IF: bloodied; ATK: 2; DMG: 4" (if you're at 50% health or less, you get +2 to attacks and +4 to damage).

If I load your full overlay extension, though (and yes, I also checked by only loading that one extension), when I type the effect on the tracker, as soon as I type in the "d" of "bloodied" or "wounded", or the y in "healthy" (so, when FG recognize its value) the whole FG freezes down for up to a minute or two. And every time FG checks for effects, it hangs and freezes for up to 5-6 minutes at a time.

The error panel shows me "handler error" about "[coreRPG: scripts/manager_records_string.lua"]:299: stack overflow" twice, then [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_record_data.lua"]:7: stack overflow

(And you're getting married too >.< Now you make me feel like a lonely cat grandpa... Congratulations!!)
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; Today at 18:37.

So, after testing, [D6CL] isn't parsing but [d6CL] is. A bit jarring considering everything else is generally formatted in capitals. Still, thanks for pointing in the right direction.

Page 108 of 108 First ... 85898106107108

Thread Information