Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Seriously so confused and frustrated...

I decided to fully disable everything I could think of, restart my computer, and just open Fantasy Grounds and create a new test game to see absolute defaults.

No Firewall, Firefox anti pop-up or extensions totally disabled, default HTTPS protocol is Firefox,

On a brand new game I sent a google link, and when I tried to open it, nothing happened.

I really can't think of anything else..

Quote Originally Posted by galaxybomb View Post
    Seriously so confused and frustrated...

I decided to fully disable everything I could think of, restart my computer, and just open Fantasy Grounds and create a new test game to see absolute defaults.

No Firewall, Firefox anti pop-up or extensions totally disabled, default HTTPS protocol is Firefox,

On a brand new game I sent a google link, and when I tried to open it, nothing happened.

I really can't think of anything else..
    Sometimes changes don't take effect until a reboot when it comes to networking. I have pulled my hair out for a long time before realizing that I missed a simple reboot, and my changes actually took effect.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

http://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Untitle22d.png

I disabled everything I could think of. Turned off my firewall. Turned off Malwarebytes. Switched the HTTPS protocol to a default browser i haven't adjusted at all.

I restarted my computer to register all the changes. Started up a brand new Campaign with no extensions or setting changes.

https://i.imgur.com/tvfXYRO.gif

I have no idea whats going wrong.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by galaxybomb; Today at 14:52.

Digging even deeper into this, it seems like even the buttons on the main menu that open links don't work for me like the Quickstart Guide, user Manual, even DLC Store. I seriously have no clue what could be causing this

Even weirder, I decided to try to replicate the issue in another program, Tabletop Simulator which I believe also runs in Unity, and all of their web URLs open without any issue even with all of my security settings running again. So it's exlcusive to Fantasy Grounds Unity, somehow.
    Last edited by galaxybomb; Today at 16:44.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information