5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Latest update completely FUBAR'd at least NPC records.

I can't run encounters. Monsters don't populate to the CT correctly (only one of many show up and no stats). This is regardless of being Legacy or 2024.
    Loaded compiled logs.

Thanks for ruining my Friday Night game.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Stephen Pliska-Matyshak
    Dungeon Master
    "Play It Again" Adventures

Email: [email protected]

almebezbik.com

You are running a pile of extensions which either have not been updated or an update has been posted by someone not the author on the forum threads.

What's wrong with this picture

There is something desperately wrong with this update. Don't you guys test this stuff?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stephen Pliska-Matyshak
    Dungeon Master

almebezbik.com

Really should have made new, completely separate ruleset for D&D 5.whatever-this-is (Which I will not be using anyway because it's a step backward) and left 5E ALONE! How hard would it have been to make clone of 5E and based the new on one on the clone?
    Stephen Pliska-Matyshak
    Dungeon Master

almebezbik.com

Quote Originally Posted by spliskamatyshak View Post
    Really should have made new, completely separate ruleset for D&D 5.whatever-this-is (Which I will not be using anyway because it's a step backward) and left 5E ALONE! How hard would it have been to make clone of 5E and based the new on one on the clone?
    As difficult as WotC made it to be, and WOTC did not want or license to create a separate game system. These challenges are prevalent all across the board on all digital platforms. FG is not the only one going through this.

https://dnd-support.wizards.com/hc/e...ccount-Support
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

http://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

You mean like tales of the valiant?

Quote Originally Posted by spliskamatyshak View Post
    I can't run encounters. Monsters don't populate to the CT correctly (only one of many show up and no stats). This is regardless of being Legacy or 2024.
    Loaded compiled logs.

Thanks for ruining my Friday Night game.
    As a HEAVY extension user myself... NEVER UPDATE BEFORE A GAME. Hell, I don't update unless either something is broken and the update claims to fix it, OR The FGU or Extension update adds something I REALLY want AND NEVER BEFORE A SESSION.

Honestly it is a FIRM table rule, if a player updates without DM permission, they do not play until the DM is comfortable to update.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information