Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Pathfinder 2 Humble Bundle

Anyone thinking of adding PF2 to their collection, Piazo is offering a great deal on Humble Bundle.
    These can save you a ton when you link your FGU and Piazo accounts. Humble Bundle

This is a screenshot of a few of the Discounts I am currently sitting on due to previous bundles: Discounts.png
    ANY DISCOUNTS I LIST ARE A GUESS BY ME BASED ON MY CURRENT DISCOUNTS, I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE IF THEY WILL BE SIMILAR

Included PDFs for $35: Plus FG store Link if available. anything linked should get a discount except what Trenloe mentioned below

Zombie Feast (Blood Lords 1 of 6) I have discounts for Age of Ashes AP 1-6 and they all list as $7 (originally $24.99)
    Graveclaw (Blood Lords 2 of 6)
    Field of Maidens (Blood Lords 3 of 6)
    The Ghouls Hunger (Blood Lords 4 of 6)
    A Taste of Ashes (Blood Lords 5 of 6)
    Ghost King's Rage (Blood Lords 6 of 6)
    Blood Lords Adventure Path Player's Guide
    Also all 6 Blood Lords come with a Foundry VTT version. I found this older thread about perhaps being able to use some of the maps.

Pathfinder Second Edition Beginner Box
    Pathfinder Second Edition GameMastery Guide
    Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rulebook
    Pathfinder Second Edition Bestiary I have a Bestiary 3 Listing at $35 (Originally 49.99)
    Pathfinder Second Edition Advanced Player's Guide
    Book of the Dead
    Secrets of Magic
    Lost Omens Ancestry Guide
    Lost Omens Legends My discount lists it as $10.50 (originally $34.99)
    Lost Omens World Guide
    Lost Omens Character Guide
    Lost Omens Impossible Lands
    Pathfinder Bounty 21: Against the Unliving
    Pathfinder Second Edition GM Screen
    Pathfinder Character Sheet Pack

+17 Maps Most Maps I have in my Discount area list as $14.99 originally and are $4.99 now
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat: The Rusty Dragon Inn
    Starfinder Flip-Mat: Solar Temple the images do not match so maybe?
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Museum
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Dungeons Multi-Pack
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Arcane Dungeons
    Starfinder Flip-Mat: Spaceport
    Pathfinder Map-Tiles: Dungeon Starter Set the images do not match so maybe?
    Pathfinder Map-Tiles: Dungeon Vaults Expansion the images do not match so maybe?
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Bigger Island the images do not match so maybe?
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Village Square
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Haunted House
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Bigger Temple
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Arcane Library
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Woodlands
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Swamp
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Forest Multi-Pack
    Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Ghost Towns

I believe these society scenarios do NOT get the Piazo Discount (see Trenloes comment below)
    Pathfinder Society Scenario 4-02: Return to the Grave I have this in my Discount arear as $5.00 from the $5.99 cost so not much but something
    Pathfinder Society Scenario 4-05: The Arclord Who Never Was
    Pathfinder Society Scenario 4-06: Signal from the Electric Laboratory
    Pathfinder Society Scenario 4-10: Arclord's Abode
    Pathfinder Society Scenario 4-11: Prisoners of the Electric Castle
    Pathfinder Society Scenario 1-03: Escaping the Grave
    Pathfinder Society Scenario 1-25: Grim Symphony
    Pathfinder Society Scenario 2-17: Lost Maid of Anactoria
    Last edited by Morenu; Today at 04:08.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Anyone thinking of adding PF2 to their collection, Piazo is offering a great deal on Humble Bundle. These can save you a ton when you link your FGU and Piazo accounts. Humble Bundle
    Thanks for the heads up. I was waiting for this and would miss it otherwise.

Quick questions:

If we already linked steam acc to FGU, can we also link Paizo acc or are they mutually exclusive?
    After we linked Paizo acc and bought the PDFs from HB, we can also have the modules for FGU, am I correct?
    If you want to solo your way through FGU, I write about Solo RPG methods and reviews in my All Things Solo blog.
    Actual Play Logs are in Solo Play Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempered7 View Post
    f we already linked steam acc to FGU, can we also link Paizo acc or are they mutually exclusive?
    They're separate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempered7 View Post
    After we linked Paizo acc and bought the PDFs from HB, we can also have the modules for FGU, am I correct?
    If you own the PDFs on Paizo.com and have linked your FG account, you'll get discounts to purchase the FG modules up to the price of the PDF (the exception being Pathfinder Society adventures - detailed in the product store page). More information here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.php
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have found the discounts vary (at least it seems like it) but at $35 for 53 PDFs, it doesn't take much to at least recoup your investment (and you help a charity). I do not plan to play PF2 yet I will drop $35 in case things change down the road. Not to mention I have SO many PDFs at this point.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information