Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hi there! Your extension is great but it seems to have stopped changing the dice color for me, they remain black. It stopped working around the time they added fancy dice, if that helps.

Thanks for this extension!
    Last edited by charmov; February 28th, 2023 at 03:28. Reason: Typo

My players love this, and it's become a joke at the table.
    Statistically, I've seen no change in overall averages.
    I have a couple questions, and a bug to report.

1. What is the mathematical low and high possible? I've seen results in the 100's, and as high as 670 (by one of my players this last weekend). I had come up with a 600 max at one point, but I might have added the dice up incorrectly.
    2. Is there anything happening programmatically that is supposed to actually change the dice (such as changing the random seed or something along those lines)? If so, where is this saved?

I'd like to do some automated experiments with this just for S&G, if it actually makes changes to the game.

As for the bug:
    OPTIONS | REQUESTED ROLLS | VIEW: SUPPRESS DICE ANIMATIONS = ON
    Script execution error: [string "Requested Rolls:..ipts/rr_manager_action_lua"]:189: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got string)

(Also posting that to the Requested Rolls thread, but I suspect this is a RETURN oversight, as it only seems to happen with this extension, as far as I've been able to find so far.)

Hi there,
    it seems like, as if it's not working anymore. I just downloaded it from the forge and the dice won't change color.

Hello! I am getting the error:
    [10/31/2023 10:04:39 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_dice.lua"]:306: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got string)

When the manual entry for dice is set to on in the options.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The buttons for this need to be updated, as they are now unreadable.
    Per Moon Wizard, this is what needs to be done:

The button_text template requires that the onInit be preserved; so any extension with that issue will need to make sure that any onInit overrides check and call super.onInit.
    This allows the coloration to be set correctly to match the theme.

This still needs fixing!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rigerco; February 1st, 2024 at 15:14.

ok this is so weird. Dice Jail works great for all the players but for me as DM it does not. All I get are script errors. I have removed all extensions everything except both dice jail and upgrade and it makes no difference to me it still works for players and not for dm

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information