Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Thanks. I've pushed an update that I think should address. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

If you still see the error after updating, remove the weapon(s) from the character sheet and add them again.

Thank you both for your swift reply!
    Unfortunately the issue is still there. I'm not sure if it the update has come through though. I have deleted all the files and forced a re-download of the ruleset and the additional modules, but the issue still remains.

Thank you!

I saw the issue after clicking "Check for Updates" from the Launcher window, but after reverting the module and removing the weapons from the character, the error went away.
    Here is instructions on how to revert a module or item to it's original settings - https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ndividual+Item

Thank you both. I tried and it didn't work, but as I suspected the new update didn't come in until today for some reason.

All fixed! Thank you again.

I get errors in the console when adding an Item. I'm not sure if that's from the last update. Adding Weapon and Armour works fine.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Thread Information