Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    FYI, My DM is using this extension and the following website and LOVES it... saving him a bunch of time. up to 5th level NPC creation is free, membership from 20 - 70 dollars (6 months - lifetime) and the creator is still very active and responsive.

Dingle's Games
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

I'm having a problem where no matter what I paste I get the following error:

Error while parsing Preliminary: [string "CreatureLab-v1.10.0:..n/lua/creaturegen.lua"]:1146: No OFFENSE tag found

(I've tried reformatting around it, giving it line breaks, removing them, being sure there are or aren't spaces, etc)

EDIT: Nevermind, the issue was the 3rd party statblock using a "TACTICS" section before the "STATISTICS" section. I swapped them and it was all good. Not a good error display though.
    Last edited by Falco1029; Yesterday at 23:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Falco1029 View Post
    I'm having a problem where no matter what I paste I get the following error:

Error while parsing Preliminary: [string "CreatureLab-v1.10.0:..n/lua/creaturegen.lua"]:1146: No OFFENSE tag found

(I've tried reformatting around it, giving it line breaks, removing them, being sure there are or aren't spaces, etc)

EDIT: Nevermind, the issue was the 3rd party statblock using a "TACTICS" section before the "STATISTICS" section. I swapped them and it was all good. Not a good error display though.
    I suggest trying the link I have in the post right above yours. export a stat block and then see if it works. as of 3 weeks ago every one I did that way worked. THEN I went to that same stat block and compared it to one I has that exact error for and I did find a few things to tweak and the error went away. It is possible that the most recent update did do something, but testing it with a know working stat block would be key IMO
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread Information