Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    I'm unable to drag & drop a deity from the Lookup Data-Deities window to my Notes > DEITY field. Even though when I hover over that field it pops up the message; "Drag a 'deity' Lookup Data record to populate."
    I could however successfully drag & drop a deity to my Notes > 'Deity' tab, with the result that I now have a entry there that list as Lookup Data: deityname.
    Please run an update, we've hotfixed this issue.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post725269
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Excellent work on the hotfix. I was able to successfully drag & drop a deity to the DEITY field and then click the icon/link to access the deities' details.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    They have been added to the book. I think they will be in the Tuesday update.

Madman..
    FYI, not in this week's release notes. Hopefully next week?

Great thanks for getting this done, going to save our group a ton of time.

Cheers,
    WR

Error...
    Last edited by madman; September 13th, 2024 at 02:08.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamRiddle View Post
    FYI, not in this week's release notes. Hopefully next week?

Great thanks for getting this done, going to save our group a ton of time.

Cheers,
    WR
    Sorry, I replied to the wrong Quote.
    I added the 1st level pregens. They should be in the next update.
    5th level versions are not done yet.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; September 13th, 2024 at 04:27.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Sorry, I replied to the wrong Quote.
    I added the 1st level pregens. They should be in the next update.
    Madman..
    Most excellent!!! Thank you again, sir!

WR

FYI ... characters are in the Playtest book, thank you so much. One point ... no tokens/portraits are showing. Images, yes, but you can't drag those to the character sheet. Not a deal breaker, easy to do you own.

One other note ... the module icon for the Playtest Multi-Pack Maps is missing. See below. Also, nick-pick (sorry, its the project coordinator in me), but can we get the module categories the same? There is STARFINDER 2.0, STARFINDER SECOND EDITION, and STARFINDER 2 ORC LICENSE. Seems to me these could be condensed down to one.

Again ... thanks so much for the characters!!!

WR

Screenshot 2024-09-18 173205.png

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamRiddle View Post
    One other note ... the module icon for the Playtest Multi-Pack Maps is missing. See below. Also, nick-pick (sorry, its the project coordinator in me), but can we get the module categories the same? There is STARFINDER 2.0, STARFINDER SECOND EDITION, and STARFINDER 2 ORC LICENSE. Seems to me these could be condensed down to one.

Again ... thanks so much for the characters!!!

WR

Screenshot 2024-09-18 173205.png
    The categories are to allow separation of the various library entries into relevant sections within the library "Modules" view. At present "Starfinder 2.0" is used for adventures and adventure related maps, "Starfinder Second Edition" is used for full release DLC products, and "Starfinder 2 ORC License" is used for ORC license data. I think these three separate categories are fine, although we may rename "Starfinder 2.0" to something more adventure related.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Thread Information