DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 74 of 75 First ... 246472737475 Last

Well, I hoped in here to see what was happening and I am sorry for not being able to post for so long. Some unfortunate events and I was unable to post or work on anything. So many new updates. I someone working on this ruleset? I know the issue with it is the alternate graphics and the fixed sized windows. I was working on new graphics and converting this to work more in line with Core RPG windows.

@Paul Pratt,

I did a full review, and migrated a ton of stuff to CoreRPG. I also moved it to the Forge for sharing builds more easily when updating.

Take a look at the changes in the Forge build; and I can migrate to your account ownership if you still want to maintain.

Regards,
    JPG

I will do that and let you know ASAP.

Moon,
    I took a look at the work you did and the changes to CoreRPG. The new layout formatting is really nice. I can take the ruleset back and touch up the graphics to work with the newer layouts. That's where I was headed anyway. Trying to get it less intense to edit as CoreRPG changes.

Do you happen to know what isn't working or re-implemented? I know I had a host of odd records, Hordes, Ships, Vehicles and a mountain of very specific game options. I have been testing various things and I think it's mainly graphical. I saw a few things on the CT with crit wounds, but not much. That was a mountain of work, thanks for the effort.

Anyone playing a game currently that has anything other than graphics to report? An old feature not working?

That's fine with me. If I come across anything to update (which there will be a bit soon), I'll give you a heads up.

Regards,
    JPG

Just pushed Test channel build to go with the other Test channel updates.

Regards,
    JPG

I'll let you know the moment I test drive the ruleset on FGU sometime down the road, maybe today or next week.
    Proud Fantasy Grounds Ultimate Licensee/Game Master with text only games

Active Campaigns

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E: A World Aflames

Call of Cthulhu: Adventures of Davion Falconia

Campaigns Planned

Aliens RPG: Frag 'em, Mag Reload! (A Colonial Marine Campaign)

Cyberpunk RED: Get Geeked, Corpo! (A Night City Adventure against the Mega Corps)

Fallout 2d20: New Orleans

GURPS: Prism International (Inspired by Rainbow Six)

Hi there. Sorry if it has been asked/sorted before. Tried a thread search to no avail.

Long story short, I'm starting a DH campaign and I'm filling the database and everytime I drag an item into an inventory, it gives 2 of them instead of one. Weapons, armors, misc gear they all get doubled.

Any idea why I'm having this minor issue ?

Thx

You are dragging the shortcut to a PC's inventory? I am trying to re-create this.

I am about 50% finished with the graphics refresh to get this ruleset in line with Core RPG so there would be less updating. The idea is to refresh the frames, rebuild some of the sheets so they can be resized.

I am trying to avoid custom placement of the default UI elements on a frame - close button, help, resize, etc. I am making some custom buttons to fit the theme. It is slow going but progress is being made. I am hoping to have an update within the next few weeks.

Page 74 of 75 First ... 246472737475 Last

Thread Information