5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

I pre-ordered the PHB and the other books but didn

Not Sure if this is the right place, but I preordered the the three new sourcebooks at the FG Store, but haven't received an email to download the VTT version. Does anybody know what I need to do? If it makes a difference, I pre-ordered on 8/24/2024. My order ID is 610524

Can anyone help?
    Last edited by redjacobson; Today at 04:26. Reason: posted before completed writing

If you pre-ordered the book, you should see it as tagged with OWNED if you are logged into the website here and goto the Store and look at the 2024 Player's Handbook. To get it, you just need to launch the Fantasy Grounds Updater, run the update and it should get downloaded. Then once you launch a campaign, go into Modules > Activation and enable the Dungeons and Dragons Player's Handbook (the 2014 version will be listed as the D&D Player's Handbook).

(SOLVED) Thanks!

Thanks for the help, I found the book in the Activation section, I just made the mistake of jumping to the last page, thinking the new PHB would be there, instead of being on a middle page. But anyway, that gets me where I needed to be, have a great day!

Thread Information