Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112

Thread: 5E - Exhausted

Version Update: 1.19
    Fixed: Issue not always returning from function correctly potentially causing problems elsewhere

Version Update: 2.0
    2024 Ruleset
    Removed One D&D playtest option
    Supports Ranger Tireless feature

Is there any way to bring back the One D&D playtest option in some form or fashion? That's how I've been running exhaustion in my games for ages (even before the playtest), and having it automated has been great.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi the Red View Post
    Is there any way to bring back the One D&D playtest option in some form or fashion? That's how I've been running exhaustion in my games for ages (even before the playtest), and having it automated has been great.
    There is that. I'd recommend rolling back to v1.18 which you can get here https://github.com/rhagelstrom/Exhau...80d14c99b1b460

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi the Red View Post
    I second this. Is there anyway to keep the Playtest option whilst still available & compatible with the new 2024 rules please? I’m about to run a new campaign and had planned on using this extension to use -1 exhaustion condition heavily… but now with the -2 to all rolls per exhaustion the new mechanic seems a bit extreme for for the campaign I had planned.

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112

Thread Information