DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    We are aware of the Feature Choices not being available with the Character Wizard and on our short list of expansions to add in later. You can redrag the feature on the abilities tab to add the choice you want.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

So I prep everything well in advance for my games

I found that mapped prepped encounters were just not loading correctly, with some spawning in the tracker and others just not showing up at all. This would be bad enough but I found that spellcasting enemies (namely the ones from 3rd party books like Kobold Wizard from Creature Codex) combat tracker shortcuts just did not function and did not appear whatsoever, essentially completely breaking the npc.

The Multiclass into rogue does not include the one extra proficiency it's supposed to have in the character wizard. Obviously, I can add it after the character is made. but I thought I should report it as missing from the wizard anyway.

@GMAvey,
    Nothing in that section of the code was changed for this release. (i.e. encounters, encounter to combat tracker transfer, nor encounter placement)
    Are you running any extensions?

@MakiMaki,
    Thanks for reporting; I will add to our list to fix.

Regards,
    JPG

So the only extensions I have is the Aura extension, and Robtwohy. The npcs are all over the place in terms of working or not working. Vampire from Monster Manual will not load its shortcut spells. Also I have no extension that interacts at all with encoutners. But these same encounters worked just fine pre update and now basically do not work at all post update.

In Warlock Features, both "Extra Warlock Invocations" and "Extra Warlock Invocation" state that you gain 2 extra Invocations of your choice. I think the latter, "Invocation" without the "s" should read that you gain just 1 extra Invocation.

@GMAvey,
    You'll need to disable any extensions until the extension developers verify that they are working with the latest changes. Otherwise, you will get unexpected results. If you are getting issues without any extensions, please let us know.

@Tooting Dog,
    Thanks for reporting.

Regards,
    JPG

OK good news and bad news. Same character, I did not get the error when I clicked commit then save. Yay.

But I did get an error when I attempted to change the background. It's worth noting that when I closed the error window it let me continue.

OK, uh, so, I leveled the fighter up a couple times and picked the new psi warrior subclass.

As far as I can tell this did nothing. In the actual character sheet it says "Fighter subclass" and "Fighting style" under "features" on the abilities tab, but beyond that it doesn't say what fighting style I selected and nothing about what abilities the psi warrior has.

Blog Entries
    Updates pushed for the Dungeons & Dragon's Player's Handbook and the D&D 2024 Free Rules modules:
    • Fixed Scholar's Pack book link to point to a book instead of a pscyhic blade
    • Relinked this for the Warlock and Wizard class which included the Scholar's Pack in the starting equipment
    • Fixed the Tiers of Play text for Tier 1 and Tier 2
    • Adjusted the text for Warlock's Extra Invocation to only give 1 new invocation at those levels

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Thread Information