Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Thanks for the report. I'll look into it
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I reproduced making a level 1 fighter using the wizard with debug on. Same error when I clicked Save. Logs with debug on attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by dysorder View Post
    I reproduced making a level 1 fighter using the wizard with debug on. Same error when I clicked Save. Logs with debug on attached.
    I have a solution for this and should be part of the next update if it hasn't already been pushed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Lazybones1969 View Post
    A few times now the builder has placed a "Psychic Blade" weapon in a character's inventory and Action tab, even though the character's class does not have that feature. So far it's happened with a druid and a warlock.

EDIT: the builder adds a goliath's "Large Form" to a new first-level character even though that ability isn't gained until level 5.

Also, the character abilities that are automatically added to the Actions tab of a character sheet via the builder are all flagged as "Legacy" even though they are 2024 content.
    That's an issue with the scholar's pack and the Book item entry points to the Psychic Blade. We will look into updating the module with the correct item. For now, you can replace the Psychic Blade entry with a Book.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Sorry, I had added these to my earlier post without realizing that the thread had gone to a third page. These are fairly minor but thought you might want to add to your list.

The builder adds a goliath's "Large Form" to a new first-level character even though that ability isn't gained until level 5.

Also, the character abilities that are automatically added to the Actions tab of a character sheet via the builder are all flagged as "Legacy" even though they are 2024 content.

EDIT: and I see you already caught it. Feel free to delete this post.
    Last edited by Lazybones1969; Yesterday at 00:37.

We currently don't have an ability to break out racial traits to be added at later levels; so they are added to the sheet when the race is selected. It's on our list to look at later.

Regards,
    JPG

Just pushed a fix to allow weapons to default to proficient when added to a PC. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

After the update, in the Classes' sidebar, Xanathar's content got nuked. All I see is two New Class Links

Xanathar's offered new subclasses and the classes there were used to set up those subclasses and make them available to be selected during level up. They have been moved to the Subclass area and the classes removed as they were copies of the PHB record.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I think the error messages (../manager_charwizard_abilities.lua]:45: attempt to index local 'w' (a nil value)) on character creation and level advance has been reported, but I haven't seen anyone mention this very minor issue yet:

For the Cleric, if you use the Character Wizard, it just adds Divine Order as a generic feature of the class. However, if you don't use the wizard, when you add the Cleric Class to a sheet without the wizard, it will pop up a decision box for Divine Order (Protector or Thaumaturge) which then fills out the appropriate fields based on the selection.

Similarly, someone mentioned above that you can select the same ability twice on Background selection in the wizard... this is not the case when adding it manually. It offers two pop up boxes, removing the first selection on the next one(s).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Thread Information